Crunchy Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan
Makes 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Marketplace Premium Vegetable Base
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Mix the lemon juice, garlic and Vegetable Base together.
In a large bowl, toss the broccoli florets and the vegetable seasoning mixture to combine well.
Arrange the seasoned broccoli on a greased baking sheet in a single layer.
Sprinkle the parmesan cheese evenly over the broccoli.
Mix the olive oil and panko breadcrumbs together and sprinkle evenly over broccoli.
Bake for 30 minutes or until broccoli is tender and the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese are golden brown and crunchy.