Fish Tacos with Avocado Radish Salsa and Pickled Cabbage
Makes 6 servings, 1 taco per serving
- 3 (12 ounces total) mahi mahi fillets, each cut into 2 long pieces
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon, divided
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup finely diced radishes
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, deveined and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 6 corn tortillas
Place fish in large, heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil and 1 teaspoon bouillon. Seal bag; shake gently to coat fish in marinade.
Place avocado, tomatoes, radishes, jalapeño, cilantro, onion, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and remaining teaspoon bouillon in small bowl; stir well.
Combine cabbage and remaining tablespoon lemon juice in small bowl; season with salt. Set aside.
Heat remaining tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook fish, turning halfway through, for 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Be careful to not overcook.
Heat tortillas. Top each tortilla with 1 piece of fish, avocado salsa and pickled cabbage.