Breaded Chipotle Shrimp
14 appetizer servings-3 shrimp per serving
- With its robust chipotle flavor, this breaded shrimp recipe is very easy to prepare. For an attractive presentation serve on shredded lettuce and garnish with sliced limes and tomatoes.
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 small chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fully cooked medium or large shrimp with tails on
- Thinly sliced lettuce for serving
- Sliced lime and grape tomatoes for garnish
Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease 2 baking sheets.
Combine media crema and chiles in small bowl. Combine bread crumbs, butter and salt in shallow bowl or pie plate.
Dip shrimp in media crema mixture, not coating tails. Shake off excess cream. Coat with bread crumb mixture; place on prepared baking sheets.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve on bed of lettuce. Garnish with lime and tomatoes.