42 appetizers - 3 per serving
- Tuna Canapés are an elegant appetizer that add festive flair to any occasion. Chopped tomato and onion contribute deeper flavors to this colorful treat.
Media Crema Regular 7.6 oz
NET 7.6 FL OZ (225 mL)
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1 cup thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 loaf (26.45 ounces) double fiber bread, end slices (heels) discarded
- Lettuce leaves
Combine tuna, mayonnaise and media crema in medium bowl, stirring to break up tuna. Stir in sliced lettuce, tomato, onion, salt and pepper.
Cut crusts from bread slices; discard. Place 4 slices of bread in a large square shape, overlapping edges slightly. Press down lightly to seal overlapping edges. Spread 1/2 cup tuna filling over bread; roll up. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Repeat with remaining bread and filling.
Remove from plastic wrap and cut into 1-inch-thick slices. Serve over lettuce leaves.