Opens in a new window
Makes 5 servings, about 3/4 cup per serving
The Secret Ingredient
- ●1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ●2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ●1 ¾ cups water
- ●½ to ¾ teaspoon Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●1 cup couscous
- ●2 cups baby spinach
- ●¼ cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
- ●2 to 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- ●Salt and ground black pepper
Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat; add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add water and bouillon. Bring to a boil; remove from heat.
Add spinach, cheese, pine nuts and lemon juice; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.