Appetizers & Dips
Creamy Corn Guacamole
Makes 24 servings, about 2 tablespoons per serving
STOUFFER'S® KEY INGREDIENT
NET WT 12 OZ (340 g)
- 3 ripe Hass avocados
- ½ cup Stouffer’s® Corn Soufflé, prepared according to package directions and cooled to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 small cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Cut 1 avocado in half; remove pit and scoop flesh into a medium bowl. Add corn soufflé, onion, garlic, 2 tablespoons cilantro and salt. Mash with a fork or potato masher until almost smooth.
Cut remaining 2 avocados in half; remove pits. Score the flesh in the avocados in a crosshatch pattern with a knife and scoop out the flesh with a spoon into the bowl. Add remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro and lime juice. Stir with a fork, gently mashing until combined but still chunky. Garnish with roasted corn and cilantro, if desired. Serve with chips.