Desserts & Breads
- Finely chopped dry-roasted peanuts add a crunchy texture to these Abuelita Truffles. Easy to prepare, this is a perfect treat for special occasions.
- ●1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- ●1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- ●3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1/2 cup powdered sugar
- ●4 envelopes NESTLÉ ABUELITA Instant Chocolate Drink Mix, divided
- ●1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
Line baking sheets with wax paper.
Beat peanut butter, butter, cream and vanilla extract in medium bowl until combined. Beat in powdered sugar and 3 envelopes Abuelita chocolate until smooth. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Place remaining 1 envelope Abuelita chocolate and chopped peanuts in two separate flat dishes. Scoop peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls; roll half of balls in Abuelita chocolate and the remaining balls in the chopped peanuts to coat. Place on prepared baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm.