Opens in a new window
- Hazelnut coffee is delicious topped with hazelnut flavored foam. Top with whipped topping and chocolate syrup for an added treat.
- ●1/2 cup fat free or lowfat milk
- ●1 to 2 tablespoons Coffee mate® natural bliss® Hazelnut Flavor All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- ●2 shots (4 ounces or 1/2 cup) freshly brewed espresso or double-strength coffee
- ●2 tablespoons light whipped topping (optional)
- ●1 teaspoon chocolate syrup (optional)
Steam milk and Coffee mate natural bliss Creamer until 150° to 160° F. Brew espresso into coffee mug; pour in milk mixture, holding back foam. Spoon foam over the top.
Top with whipped topping. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
If you don’t have a milk steamer/frother, you can simply heat the milk and Coffee mate on the stove or in a microwave until it just barely reaches a boil. Whisk briskly with a wire whisk to create foam.