Caramelized Bananas with Pecans and Cream
- Fabulously delicious and ready-in-minutes this Caramelized Bananas with Pecans and Cream recipe is perfect for all occasions. NESTLÉ Media Crema adds a rich flavor to this delectable dessert.
Media Crema Regular 7.6 oz
NET 7.6 FL OZ (225 mL)
- 4 small bananas, cut in half and sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 4 teaspoons chopped pecans
Sprinkle bananas on both sides evenly with sugar. Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat; cook bananas for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until caramelized.
Place bananas on serving plates. Drizzle with media crema and sprinkle evenly with chopped pecans.