Desserts & Breads
- Abuelita Mousse is chocolaty and light, perfect for special treats and entertaining. This simple preparation is enhanced when served with fresh berries.
- ●2 tablets (90 grams each) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink
- ●2 cans (7.6 fluid ounces each) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- ●1 pint heavy cream, chilled
- ●Assorted fresh berries (optional)
Place Abuelita and media crema in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat, whisking constantly, until Abuelita is dissolved and mixture comes to a gentle boil. Remove from heat. Transfer mixture into large bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until cold and thick (it should be the consistency of honey).
Whip cream in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form. Stir one-fourth of whipped cream gently into chocolate mixture. Fold remaining whipped cream into chocolate mixture. Spoon mousse into 6 individual glasses; refrigerate for 2 hours. Garnish with fresh berries; serve immediately.