Desserts & Breads
Opens in a new window
Love Mug Cake
Love Mug Cake
Looking for a dessert for Valentine's Day? Prepare a delicious Love Mug Cake made with ABUELITA™and surprise your loved ones.
Mexican Chocolate Drink Granulated Mix - 11.2oz
Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz Can
14 oz. Can
- ●2 1/2 tablespoons pancake flour
- ●2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® ABUELITA™ Granulated Chocolate Drink Mix
- ●2 tablespoons corn oil
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1 large egg
- ●1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●3 large egg whites
- ●1/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1/4 cup natural syrup
- ●Pink vegetable food coloring
- ●3 fresh raspberries
- ●1/2 NESTLÉ® CARLOS V® Milk Chocolate Bar, chopped
In a mug, mix pancake flour, ABUELITA® Granulated Chocolate, corn oil, vanilla extract, egg, LA LECHERA® Sweetened Condensed Milk and CARNATION® Evaporated Milk. Microwave at medium power for 90 seconds, in 30-second intervals opening the microwave between each one; let cool.
For the meringue, beat the egg whites until doubled in volume; add the sugar little by little and beat until stiff peaks form. While continuing to beat, add the syrup slowly in the form of of a thread until completely mixed. Separate into 2 equal parts and add a little pink food coloring to one until you get the desired color.
Garnish the mug cake with both colors of meringue, raspberries and CARLOS V® Milk Chocolate.