Opens in a new window
- This tiramisu recipe is big on flavor and an easy-to-make dessert. Drizzled with a unique coffee mixture that will tantalize taste buds with every bite.
- ●1 container (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- ●1/4 cup Coffee mate® Italian Sweet Crème Flavor Liquid Coffee Creamer
- ●1 container (8 ounces) frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- ●3/4 cup hot water
- ●1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●2 tablespoons coffee liqueur or brandy
- ●2 packages (3 to 3.5 ounces each) soft ladyfingers*, divided
- ●2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa, divided
Combine mascarpone cheese and Coffee mate Italian Sweet Crème Flavor Liquid in large bowl; stir until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
Place water and coffee granules in small glass measuring cup; stir until dissolved. Stir in liqueur.
Place half of ladyfingers over bottom of 9-inch-square baking dish. Drizzle half of coffee mixture evenly over ladyfingers. Top with half of whipped topping mixture. Dust with 1 tablespoon cocoa. Top with remaining ladyfingers. Drizzle with remaining coffee mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping mixture. Dust with remaining 1 tablespoon cocoa. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Can be stored, covered, in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
*NOTE: 32 dry ladyfingers may be used in place of soft. More liquid will be needed, so combine a total of 1 2/3 cups hot water and 3 tablespoons coffee granules in medium bowl. Stir in ¼ cup liqueur. Quickly dip ladyfingers one at a time into mixture (be sure you don’t dip longer than 1 second), then place over bottom of dish.