A 'WICH FOR ANY SITCH™
Dig into premium meats and yummy cheese wrapped in a soft roll. It's ready when you are.
THE FUTURE OF LUNCH IS IN A FREEZER NEARBY
Find DELIWICH™ near you.
Get to Know DELIWICH™
- How long do I have to eat the sandwich after removing it from the freezer?
- Once taken from the freezer, the sandwich will need about 2 hours to thaw at room temperature. The sandwich should be eaten within 2 hours after it’s thawed (4 hours after taking it out of the freezer).
If the sandwich is taken from the freezer and placed into a cooler/lunch box with an ice pack, it will take about 4 hours to thaw and should be eaten within 3 hours after it’s thawed (7 hours after taking it out of freezer).
- Can I put Deliwich in the refrigerator? If yes, how long will it last?
- Yes, Deliwich can be kept in the fridge. The sandwich will last for 24 hours under refrigeration (<41F).
- Can I refreeze Deliwich after thawing?
- No, Deliwich should not be refrozen after thawing.