8 to 10 servings
- This easy Chocolate Fondue recipe is great with assorted fresh fruit. An optional addition is coffee or chocolate liqueur to add a touch of elegance to this recipe.
- 1/2 can (of 7.6 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons coffee or chocolate liqueur (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups assorted fresh fruit, cut in pieces
Heat media crema in small saucepan over medium-high heat; bring just to a boil. Remove from heat. Add chocolate; stir until smooth and completely melted. Add liqueur and vanilla extract; mix well.
Transfer fondue to serving bowl or fondue pot. Serve with fruit. Stir often while on heat.