Honey Cream Pie
- Sweetened with a hint of honey and sweetened condensed milk and creamy from Media Crema, this pie is a perfect treat. Serve with your favorite fresh fruit to make it extra special.
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 envelope (7 grams) unflavored gelatin
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 ounces) graham cracker pie crust
- Sliced fresh seasonal fruit (optional)
Beat media crema, sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese in large mixer bowl until smooth.
Dissolve honey in boiling water. Vigorously mix gelatin into honey water with a fork until gelatin is completely dissolved. Immediately beat into cream cheese mixture with hand held electric mixer until combined.
Pour into crust; gently smooth top. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
Serve with fruit.