Classic Pub Meatballs & Potatoes
- House made meatballs with savory mushroom gravy and cheddar mashed potatoes
- STOUFFER'S® BOWL-FULLS® deliver hearty portions, premium ingredients, and restaurant inspired recipes
- Made with ingredients you can feel good about for a homemade taste you'll love
WHY IT'S DELICIOUS
Made with Premium Meat
Freshly made simply frozen
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 20g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 11g||55%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
|Incl. <1g Added Sugars||2%|
| Protein 30g||42%|
|Vitamin D 0.1mcg|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
POTATOES, WATER, COOKED BEEF AND PORK, CREAM, CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO COLOR), MUSHROOMS, 2% OR LESS OF SOUR CREAM (CULTURED CREAM, NONFAT MILK), SKIM MILK, TEXTURED SOY FLOUR, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, ROLLED OATS, SALT, MUSHROOM JUICE CONCENTRATE, SOUR CREAM (CULTURED CREAM, SKIM MILK, ENZYMES), RENDERED BEEF FAT, DRIED ONIONS, DRIED SOY SAUCE (SOYBEANS, SALT, WHEAT), MALTODEXTRIN, BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL FLAVORS, DATEM, SPICES, SOYBEAN OIL, FLAVORING, WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE (VINEGAR, MOLASSES, WATER, TAMARIND, NATURAL FLAVOR, SUGAR, SALT, CARAMEL COLOR, ONION, GARLIC), SMOKE FLAVORING, MODIFIED TAPIOCA STARCH, SEASONING (SKIM MILK, NATURAL FLAVOR), CULTURED WHEY, BEEF STOCK, SUGAR, XANTHAN GUM, DRIED GARLIC, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SMOKE FLAVOR, ENZYME MODIFIED CREAM, LACTIC ACID.
Contains a Bioengineered Food Ingredient
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY.
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
How to Prepare
Remove bowl from box.
Cook 4 minutes on high.*
Remove film and stir both sides of bowl. Re-cover the bowl.
Cook again 3 minutes on high. Let stand 1 minute.
For food safety and quality follow these cooking instructions. Cook thoroughly to ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
* Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need adjusting.
Caution: Product will be hot! Do not prepare in conventional or toaster oven. Do not reheat bowl.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY