- Freshly made fettuccini in a creamy alfredo sauce made with aged parmesan and black pepper
- Made with ingredients you can feel good about for a homemade taste you'll love
- A classic dish you can always count on to satisfy
WHY IT'S DELICIOUS
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 37g||47%|
|Saturated Fat 14g||70%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
|Incl. 0g Added Sugars||0%|
| Protein 18g||22%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
COOKED FETTUCCINI (WATER, SEMOLINA WHEAT FLOUR, WHEAT GLUTEN), CREAM, SKIM MILK, SOYBEAN OIL, PARMESAN AND ASIAGO CHEESE BLEND WITH FLAVOR (PARMESAN AND ASIAGO CHEESES [CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES], ENZYME MODIFIED PARMESAN CHEESE [CULTURED MILK, WATER, SALT, ENZYMES], WHEY, SALT), 2% OR LESS OF WATER, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, ROMANO CHEESE MADE FROM COW'S MILK (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), SALT, LACTOSE, DATEM, BLACK PEPPER, XANTHAN GUM, LACTIC ACID, CALCIUM LACTATE, SEASONING (MALTODEXTRIN, FLAVOR, ENZYME MODIFIED BUTTERFAT), SEASONING (WHEAT STARCH, EXTRACTIVES OF TURMERIC & ANNATTO COLOR, NATURAL FLAVOR).
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK.
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
How to Prepare
Conventional Oven Instructions
Preheat 350°F. Cut film to vent.
Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack.
Cook 45 minutes.*
Let stand 1 minute.
Cut film to vent.
Cook 5 minutes on high.*
Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
For food safety and quality follow these cooking instructions. Cook thoroughly to ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
* Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need adjusting.
Caution: Product will be hot! Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not reheat tray.