Mindful Chik'n™ Stir Fry
Makes 3 servings
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) SWEET EARTH Enlightened Foods Mindful Chik'n Strips
- 1/4 cup white onion strips
- 3 tablespoons diagonally sliced scallions (white part)
- 2 teaspoons thinly sliced red fresno chiles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons diagonally sliced scallions (green part)
- 1/4 cup MINOR'S Chile Garlic Sauce
- 1 tablespoon torn basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon torn mint leaves
- Roasted sunflower seeds
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil. Once the oil shimmers, add the mindful chik'n and cook until caramelized, about 2 minutes.
Add the onions and white part of the scallions; toss and continue to cook until the onions are caramelized and translucent, about 2-4 minutes.
Add the chiles and cook for 1 additional minute. Then turn off the heat and add green part of the scallions, chile garlic sauce, basil, and mint; toss to combine.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Garnish with roasted sunflower seeds.