Desserts & Breads
20 servings (2 tablespoons per serving)
- This delicious 10-minutes-to-make chocolate frosting is a great one to remember when you need to prepare a quick dessert. This one makes enough to cover two 9-inch cake layers or one 13 x 9-inch cake.
- ●4 envelopes NESTLÉ ABUELITA Instant Chocolate Drink Mix
- ●1/3 cup hot water
- ●1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●3 1/2 to 4 cups powdered sugar, divided
Combine Abuelita and water in large mixer bowl. Beat in butter and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in 3 cups powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Gradually add in additional powdered sugar until mixture is thickened. Add more hot water if frosting is too thick. Makes enough frosting to cover two 9-inch layers or one 13 x 9-inch cake.