Desserts & Breads
Opens in a new window
1 1/2 dozen truffles
- These Banana Truffles are a new twist on a classic. Delicious and easy to make.
- ●1/2 teaspoon NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●1 teaspoon warm water
- ●4 slices honey 7 grain bread, finely shredded
- ●1 large, ripe banana, mashed
- ●2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/2 tablet NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink, grated
Dissolve coffee granules in warm water in small bowl; set aside.
Combine bread, banana, nuts, coffee mixture and cinnamon in medium bowl. Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in grated chocolate.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.