Chicken Salad Tostadas
- 5 multi-grain soft taco-size flour tortillas
- ½ cup refrigerated fresh salsa
- ¼ cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- ¼ cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ teaspoon Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 ¼ cups chopped grilled chicken breast meat
- 1 ¼ cups shredded romaine lettuce
Lightly spray each tortilla with cooking spray. Lay flat in oven and bake at 375° F for 10 to 15 minutes.
Combine salsa, corn, beans and bouillon in a small bowl.
Top each tostada with ¼ cup chicken and ¼ cup lettuce. Top evenly with salsa mixture. Serve immediately.