Creamy Caesar Dressing
8 servings, about 2 tablespoons each
- Just a few minutes to prepare, this Creamy Caesar Dressing is made in the blender and will make any salad something to remember.
7 oz. Can
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/3 cup (about 1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, quartered
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
Place media crema, cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, garlic and seasoning sauce in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Serve with salad.
EVERYTHING CREAMY & DECADENT