Elbow Macaroni Salad
6 to 8 servings
- Easy and creamy Elbow Macaroni Salad gets extra color and flavor from chopped carrots, bell pepper, red onion and green onions. Perfect for a simple family meal.
Media Crema Regular
NET 7.6 FL OZ (225 mL)
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 cups dry elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Combine media crema, mustard and vinegar in small bowl; set aside.
Combine macaroni, carrot, bell pepper, red onion and green onions in large bowl. Add media crema mixture; mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve at room temperature or refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.