Opens in a new window
- Soft and creamy cake with a touch of cinnamon and Media Crema.
- ●7 large eggs, separated
- ●7 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ●7 tablespoons wheat flour
- ●3 cans (12 fluid ounces each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1 can (7.6 ounces) NESTLÉ® Media Crema
- ●1 cinnamon stick
- ●1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350° F. Beat egg whites until fluffy and firm and stiff peaks form. Add the egg yolks one by one and add the sugar and flour little by little. Set aside.
In a saucepan, heat evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, NESTLÉ® Media Crema, cinnamon stick and vanilla extract. Pour into greased and floured round cake mold.
Bake for 1 hour. Let cool, unmold and serve. Garnish with berries, if desired.
Sprinkle finished cake with ground cinnamon.
EVERYTHING CREAMY & DECADENT