Opens in a new window
- ●1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1 can (7.6 ounces) NESTLÉ® Media Crema
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ® NIDO® Fortificada Whole Milk Powder
- ●1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ® NESQUIK® Chocolate Flavor Powder
- ●1/4 cup ground walnuts
- ●2 packages (8 ounces each) prepared muffins
- ●1/4 cup NESTLÉ® NESQUIK® Chocolate Flavor Powder
- ●40 candy eyeballs
- ●20 small cinnamon candies
- ●40 pretzels, cut in half
Beat the cream cheese until smooth; add NESTLÉ® Media Crema, sweetened condensed milk, NIDO® powder, 1 1/2 cups Nesquik powder and ground walnuts. Add the crumbled muffins little by little and mix well; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator; form into balls. Roll in 1/4 cup Nesquik powder.
Form the eyes with candy eyeballs, a red candy nose and 2 pretzels to form antlers.
Tip: Eyes and nose can be glued with a little La LECHERA® Sweetened Condensed Milk.