- Create a traffic-stopping treat with this recipe for Nesquik Skyscrapers. Constructed with graham cracker “floors,” fresh fruit “walls,” and yummy Nesquik-flavored cream cheese layers, these delicious towers are as much fun to make as they are to eat. Kids will love building their own afternoon snack and demolishing it one bite at a time!
- ●1 package (8 ounces) nonfat or reduced fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●3/4 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Strawberry or Chocolate Flavor Powder
- ●21 honey graham or chocolate graham cracker squares
- ●1 cup sliced strawberries and/or whole raspberries
- ●1 medium banana, sliced
Combine cream cheese and Nesquik in small mixer bowl; beat until smooth and creamy. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over tops of graham crackers. Top 7 frosted crackers evenly with strawberries; top 7 frosted crackers evenly with banana.
Stack banana-topped crackers over top of strawberry-topped crackers. Top with remaining frosted crackers, frosting-side-down. Serve immediately.
TRY MAKING A MEGA SKYSCRAPER:
You will need 20 graham cracker squares. Prepare cream cheese mixture as above. Frost 5 crackers on one side. Top evenly with strawberries. Frost 5 crackers on both sides; place over strawberries. Top evenly with banana. Frost 5 crackers on both sides; place over banana. Top evenly with strawberries. Frost 5 crackers on one side; place frosting-side-down on strawberries. Makes 5 mega skyscrapers.