Opens in a new window
- Nesquik Windmills are perfect as a light and easy after-dinner treat. These whimsical windmills will elicit oohs and aahs from your youngest fans.
- ●4 ounces (half of 8-ounce package) reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1/3 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
- ●2 tablespoons fat free milk
- ●4 to 6 small fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- ●30 fresh blueberries (about 1/3 cup total)
- ●10 honey graham or chocolate graham cracker squares
Combine cream cheese, Nesquik and milk in small mixer bowl; beat until smooth and creamy. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over tops of graham crackers. Place 4 strawberry slices onto each cracker pointing outward. Place 3 blueberries in center of each cracker.