- This Chicken Tinga recipe originated in Puebla, uses shredded chicken marinated in spicy tomato and chipotle chile sauce. Serve with tostadas and enjoy!
Tablets & Bars
Mexican Hot Chocolate - 6 Tablets
Granulated Chicken Bouillon 15.9 oz
- ●2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ●2 medium onions, thinly sliced (about 2 cups total)
- ●2 cups tomato puree
- ●1 1/2 tablets (90 grams each) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink, broken into pieces
- ●1/2 cup water
- ●2 tablespoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce from a can, finely chopped
- ●1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
- ●12 (6-inch) corn tostadas
- ●1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled Panela cheese
- ●Chopped cilantro (optional)
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until soft. Add tomato puree, Abuelita, water, bouillon and chiles; bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat; cook for 2 minutes or until chocolate is melted. Add chicken; cook for 2 minutes or until chicken is heated through.
Top each tostada with ½ cup chicken mixture.
Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro. Serve immediately.