Desserts & Breads
Opens in a new window
- The taste of chocolate and coconut is heavenly, especially when combined in this creamy, decadent Choco-Coconut Pie.
- ●1 cup breadcrumbs
- ●1 cup flaked coconut, divided
- ●1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- ●2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ●2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- ●1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- ●1 tablet (90 grams) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink, grated
- ●3 large eggs
- ●2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ●1/2 cup strawberry jam, warmed
- ●Fresh raspberries, fresh mint sprigs and shredded coconut for garnish
- ●Whipped cream for serving
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Combine breadcrumbs, 3/4 cup coconut, butter, 2 tablespoons sugar and cocoa in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
Beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl until smooth. Beat in media crema, Abuelita, eggs, remaining 1/4 cup coconut and flour. Pour mixture into prepared crust.
Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until center is set when jiggled. Cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate until chilled completely.
Drizzle pie with jam. Garnish each slice with a raspberry, mint sprig and shredded coconut. Place each slice on a bed of whipped cream before serving.