Desserts & Breads
Opens in a new window
- ●1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- ●1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ●3 large eggs
- ●1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- ●1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- ●2 tablets (90 grams each) NESTLÉ® ABUELITA™ Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink, grated
- ●2 tablespoons powdered sugar
Preheat oven 350° F. Beat butter, vanilla extract, eggs and evaporated milk in mixing bowl. Gradually add flour and baking powder.
Pour half of the batter into a greased and floured loaf pan. Mix the ABUELITA Chocolate with the other half of the batter and pour into the pan without mixing. Bake for 45 minutes or until the cake is firm in the center.
Remove cake from pan when cool; sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Banana slices can be added to the batter.