16 to 18 servings
Tablets & Bars
Mexican Hot Chocolate - 6 Tablets
Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz Can
14 oz. Can
- ●1 tablet (90 grams) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1/4 cup water
- ●2 tablespoons masa flour
- ●18 to 24 soft ladyfinger cookies, split in half
- ●1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1 container (8 ounces) frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- ●1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
Heat Abuelita chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until chocolate is dissolved. Reduce heat to low. Add masa; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; cool for 10 minutes.
Trim about 1 inch off of ladyfingers and scatter small cut pieces around bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Place remaining ladyfingers upright around inside of pan. Any extra ladyfingers can be put on the bottom.
Beat together cream cheese and chocolate mixture until completely combined. Gently fold in whipped topping.
Spoon half of mixture over ladyfingers. Use a spatula to gently spread evenly. Top with a layer of sliced strawberries. Spoon remaining mixture over strawberries and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Serve topped with additional strawberries, if desired.