- These colorful Holiday Mini-Cakes are really a unique presentation and easy to make. Great for holiday entertaining when you want to make a splash.
Sweetened Condensed Milk Squeeze Bottle 11.8 oz
11.8 oz. Squeeze Bottle
Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz Can
14 oz. Can
- ●5 limited edition holiday cans (14 ounces each) NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Sweetened Condensed Milk, emptied (reserve milk for other uses), washed and dried *
- ●2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- ●1 cup chopped crystallized assorted fruits (optional)
- ●2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ●1 1/4 cups NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- ●4 large eggs
- ●2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- ●2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ●5 teaspoons chopped crystallized assorted fruits for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease and flour empty LA LECHERA® cans.
Combine 2 cups flour, 1 cup crystallized fruit, baking powder and cinnamon in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat sweetened condensed milk and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in flour mixture a spoonful at a time until smooth. Pour batter evenly into prepared LA LECHERA® cans.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cakes comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely in cans. Do not remove cakes from cans.
Combine powdered sugar and lime juice in small bowl. Spread top of each cake evenly with glaze. Garnish each cake with 1 teaspoon crystallized fruit.