- ●Nonstick cooking spray
- ●3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- ●1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- ●2 teaspoons baking powder
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●1 cup lowfat milk
- ●1/4 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk (squeezable bottle)
- ●1 large egg
- ●2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ●12 (5 1/2-inch) candy canes
Preheat electric griddle to 325° F. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Whisk together milk, sweetened condensed milk, egg and oil in medium bowl. Whisk into flour mixture. Some lumps may remain.
Spoon batter onto griddle using a level tablespoon batter for each mini pancake (makes 2 ¼-inch pancakes). Cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until top surface has a few bubbles. Turn and cook for additional 30 to 60 seconds. Cool slightly on wire rack or paper towels.
Remove plastic wrappers from candy canes. Thread 4 pancakes onto each candy cane. Serve drizzled with sweetened condensed milk.