Opens in a new window
Makes 4 servings
The Secret Ingredient
- ●1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ●1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ●1/2 tablespoon MAGGI® Seasoning Sauce
- ●1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ●1 pound medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ●1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ●1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- ●1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- ●2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ●1 1/2 tablespoons MAGGI® Seasoning Sauce
- ●2 tablespoons vegetable or corn oil
- ●1 1/2 cups shredded Oaxaca cheese
- ●1/4 cup mayonnaise
- ●4 lettuce leaves
- ●4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- ●2 cups red bell pepper strips, roasted
Combine apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, 1/2 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
Mix shrimp with olive oil, parsley, garlic, 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce and 1 1/2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning sauce; toss well until coated. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet and fry the shrimp until they turn pink. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese; cover until melted.
Toss the lettuce with the vinaigrette. Spread mayonnaise on hamburger buns; top with shrimp, bell peppers and lettuce.