Chorizo Breakfast Burritos
You'll find these Chorizo Breakfast Burritos a hearty and flavorful choice for breakfast or brunch. The spicy chorizo gives this recipe zest and this one is sure to become a family favorite.
Lite Table Cream 7.6 Oz
7 oz. Can
- 12 large eggs
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Table Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 to 10 ounces pork or beef chorizo sausage
- 1 medium bell pepper, any color, cored and chopped
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 7 (10-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas
Whisk together eggs, media crema, salt and pepper in large bowl; set aside.
Cook chorizo in large, nonstick skillet, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until fat begins to render. Add bell pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 to 5 minutes or until chorizo begins to brown and pepper is tender. Transfer to small bowl; cover and keep warm.
Wipe skillet clean with paper towels. Heat oil over medium-high heat. Add egg mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, until softly scrambled and no liquid egg remains. Fold in chorizo mixture, green onions and cheese. Heat tortillas in microwave or in skillet until warm.
Divide mixture among tortillas; roll up burrito-style and serve.
EVERYTHING CREAMY & DECADENT