Strawberries and Cream Cheese Gelatin
- Garnished with whipped cream and mint, this Strawberries and Cream Cheese Gelatin makes a delicious finale to any meal where you like to add a little extra flavor and color flair.
7 oz. Can
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 jar (16 ounces) strawberry jelly
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Fresh mint (optional)
Spray eight 6-ounce custard or gelatin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
Sprinkle gelatin over hot water in medium bowl; whisk immediately until dissolved.
Place gelatin mixture, strawberry jelly, cream cheese and media crema in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour mixture into custard cups; refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Run small spatula around edges of cups; gently shake to loosen. Invert onto serving dishes. Garnish with whipped cream and mint.
EVERYTHING CREAMY & DECADENT