Opens in a new window
Official LA LECHERA®
- Surprise everyone at home with the Bicolor Gelatin recipe with the magic touch of LA LECHERA condensed milk.
- ●1 package (3 ounces) strawberry flavored gelatin
- ●1 cup hot water
- ●1 cup cold water
- ●2 cups strawberries, chopped, divided
- ●2 cans (14 ounces each) NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1 package (3 ounces) unflavored gelatin
- ●1/2 cup hot water
- ●1 1/2 cup mango juice
Dissolve strawberry gelatin in 1 cup hot water; add cold water and mix well.
Blend 1 1/2 cups strawberries; mix into the gelatin.
Add 1 can LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk; mix well. Set aside.
Dissolve mango gelatin in 1/2 cup hot water; add the mango juice and mix well.
Add remaining can of LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk; mix well.
Divide mango gelatin between 8 into individual tall glasses; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until slightly set. Slowly add strawberry gelatin to the glasses; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Decorate with remaining chopped strawberries and serve cold.