Cheddar Potato Bake
- Russet potatoes in a cheddar cheese sauce with bacon, topped with bread crumbs
- Made with ingredients you can feel good about for a homemade taste you'll love
- A classic dish you can always count on to satisfy
WHY IT'S DELICIOUS
Trays made with 30% recycled plastic
Freshly made simply frozen
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 30g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
|Incl. 0g Added Sugars||0%|
| Protein 15g||19%|
|Vitamin D 4.1mcg|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
SKIM MILK, POTATOES, WATER, CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO COLOR), SOYBEAN OIL, BREADCRUMBS (WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, YEAST, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT), BACON (CURED WITH: WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SMOKE FLAVORING, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE), 2% OR LESS OF MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, ONIONS, SALT, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, SPICE, SEASONING (CELERY SALT [SALT, CELERY SEED], SPICES, PAPRIKA).
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK.
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
How to Prepare
Conventional Oven Instructions
Preheat 350°F. Cut film to vent.
Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack.
Cook 48 minutes.*
Let stand 1 minute.
Cut film to vent.
Cook 6 minutes on high.*
Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
For food safety and quality follow these cooking instructions. Cook thoroughly to ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
* Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need adjusting.
Caution: Product will be hot! Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not reheat tray.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY