- Glazed white meat chicken and mushrooms over fettuccini in a marsala wine sauce
- Made with ingredients you can feel good about for a homemade taste the family will love
- Feeding friends and family since 1924
WHY IT'S DELICIOUS
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
|Incl. 2g Added Sugars||4%|
| Protein 11g||15%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
COOKED PASTA (WATER, SEMOLINA WHEAT FLOUR, WHEAT GLUTEN), WATER, COOKED WHITE MEAT CHICKEN, MUSHROOMS, MARSALA WINE, SOYBEAN OIL, CHICKEN BROTH, CORNSTARCH, CHICKEN FAT, SALT, SUGAR, BROWN SUGAR, WHEAT FLOUR, MUSHROOM JUICE CONCENTRATE, MOLASSES, GARLIC PUREE, NATURAL FLAVORS, CORN OIL, SPICES, RICE STARCH, HONEY, OAT FIBER, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, FLAVORS, PAPRIKA.
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
How to Prepare
Conventional Oven Instructions
Preheat 375°F. Leave film on tray, do not vent.
Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack.
Cook 40 minutes.* Uncover, stir and re-cover.
Continue cooking for an additional 15 minutes (TOTAL cook time 55 minutes*).
Remove baking sheet from oven. Let stand 5 minutes.
Leave film on tray, do not vent.
Cook 10 minutes on high.*
Uncover, stir and re-cover. Cook again 4 minutes on high (TOTAL cook time 14 minutes*).
Let stand 5 minutes.
For food safety and quality follow these cooking instructions. Cook thoroughly to ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
* Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need adjusting.
Caution: Product will be hot! Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not reheat tray.