Three Cheese Ravioli
Three Cheese Ravioli
- Ravioli made with 100% real ricotta and Romano cheeses in a Bolognese meat sauce, topped with parmesan cheese
- Made with ingredients you can feel good about for a homemade taste you'll love
- A classic dish you can always count on to satisfy
WHY IT'S DELICIOUS
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 7g|
|Incl. 0g Added Sugars||0%|
| Protein 21g||35%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
COOKED REDUCED FAT CHEESE RAVIOLI (ENRICHED DURUM FLOUR AND SEMOLINA [DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, SEMOLINA, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRITE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], RICOTTA CHEESE [WHEY, MILK, CREAM, VINEGAR], WATER, FAT FREE RICOTTA CHEESE [WHEY, SKIM MILK, VINEGAR, XANTHAN GUM, VITAMIN A PALMITATE], EGGS, ROMANO CHEESE MADE FROM SHEEP'S MILK [CULTURED SHEEP'S MILK, SALT, ENZYMES], MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SALT, SPICES, PARSLEY), TOMATOES (TOMATOES, CITRIC ACID), COOKED BEEF, ONIONS, WATER, SKIM MILK, PARMESAN CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), 2% OR LESS OF COOKED PORK, SOYBEAN OIL, CORN STARCH, GARLIC, SPICES, SALT, DRIED GARLIC.
CONTAINS: EGG, WHEAT, MILK INGREDIENTS.
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
How to Prepare
Conventional Oven Instructions
Preheat 350°F. Cut film to vent.
Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack.
Cook 25 minutes.* Stir and re-cover.
Cook again 15 minutes. Let stand 1 minute.
Cut film to vent.
Cook 3 minutes on high.*
Stir and re-cover. Cook again 2 minutes on high.
Let stand 1 minute.
For food safety and quality follow these cooking instructions. Cook thoroughly to ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
* Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need adjusting.
Caution: Product will be hot! Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not reheat tray.