- Creamy cheese sauce made with 100% real cheddar cheese
- Made with ingredients you can feel good about for a homemade taste you'll love
- One of our original dishes -- a favorite for over 60 years
WHY IT'S DELICIOUS
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Incl. 0g Added Sugars||0%|
| Protein 6g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
SKIM MILK, CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO COLOR), WATER, CREAM, BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SOYBEAN OIL, 2% OR LESS OF WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE (VINEGAR, MOLASSES, WATER, TAMARIND, NATURAL FLAVOR, SUGAR, SALT, CARAMEL COLOR, ONION, GARLIC), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT, SPICES, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, PAPRIKA, LACTIC ACID, CALCIUM LACTATE.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK INGREDIENTS.
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
How to Prepare
Conventional Oven Instructions
Preheat 350°F. Cut film to vent.
Place tray on a baking sheet, center rack.
Cook 25 minutes.* Stir and re-cover.
Continue cooking for an additional 13 minutes (TOTAL cook time 38 minutes*). Let stand 1 minute.
Cut film to vent.
Cook 3 minutes on high.*
Stir and re-cover. Cook again 1 ½ minutes on high.
Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking.
For food safety and quality follow these cooking instructions. Cook thoroughly to ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
* Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need adjusting.
Caution: Product will be hot! Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not reheat tray.