Opens in a new window
- Cappuccino Cheesecake is a most elegant dessert and is sure to please family and friends!
- ●1 3/4 cups (about 18 cookies total) crushed chocolate cookies
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- ●1/3 cup butter, melted
- ●3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1 cup Coffee mate® French Vanilla Flavor Liquid Coffee Creamer
- ●4 large eggs
- ●6 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- ●3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- ●1 container (16 ounces) sour cream, at room temperature
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Combine cookie crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar in small bowl; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake for 5 minutes.
Beat cream cheese and Coffee mate French Vanilla Flavor Liquid in large mixer bowl until creamy. Combine eggs and coffee granules in medium bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add egg mixture, flour and remaining sugar to cream cheese mixture; beat until combined. Pour into crust.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly.
Microwave morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in sour cream. Spread over top of cheesecake.
Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.