- ●Nonstick cooking spray
- ●1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- ●1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●3 tablespoons Coffee mate® SNICKERS® Flavor Liquid Coffee Creamer
- ●2/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ●1 cup granulated sugar
- ●3 large eggs
- ●2 tablespoons caramel topping
- ●1/4 cup chopped roasted, salted peanuts
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a 9-inch-square baking pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Combine morsels and Coffee mate Snickers® Flavor Liquid in a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Microwave for a few additional seconds if necessary.
Beat butter and sugar in a large mixer bowl for 2 minutes. Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in chocolate mixture. Beat in flour mixture just until incorporated. Spoon into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center still comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan.
Drizzle cooled brownies with caramel; sprinkle with peanuts. Lift out of pan with foil; cut into squares.