Opens in a new window
Official COFFEE MATE®
Makes 12 muffins
- Warm muffins with tender blueberries and sweet crumb topping are the perfect treat anytime. The sweet crumbly topping for these Blueberry Muffins adds a delicious and attractive texture.
- ●1/3 cup butter, melted
- ●1/3 cup warm water
- ●1/4 cup Coffee mate® Original Flavor Powdered Coffee Creamer
- ●1 large egg
- ●1 large egg yolk
- ●3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1/2 teaspoon grated lemon or orange peel
- ●1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- ●3/4 teaspoon salt
- ●1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen, thawed and drained blueberries
- ●3 tablespoons cold butter, cut into pieces
- ●1/3 cup all-purpose flour
Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease or paper-line 12 muffin cups.
Combine melted butter, water, Coffee mate Original Flavor Powder, egg, egg yolk, vanilla extract and lemon peel in medium bowl; whisk until blended.
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl; stir in Coffee-mate mixture just until combined. Fold in blueberries.
Divide batter between prepared muffin cups.
Combine cold butter, 1/3 cup flour and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl. Mix with fork or fingers until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over batter in muffin cups.
Bake for 23 to 25 minutes or until golden. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.