Opens in a new window
- ●1 carton (1.5 quarts) vanilla bean light ice cream, softened
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche
- ●3/4 cup brewed espresso or strong coffee
- ●1/4 cup coffee liqueur, brandy or dark rum (optional)
- ●1 package (6.17 to 7 ounces) crisp ladyfingers
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels, chopped, divided
- ●2 to 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
Line an 8- or 9-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper, leaving a 3-inch overhang.
Spoon ice cream into large mixer bowl; beat until smooth. Swirl in dulce de leche.
Combine espresso and liqueur in a shallow dish. Dip (don’t soak) half of the ladyfingers into mixture and place in bottom of prepared pan. Layer half of ice cream mixture over top; sprinkle with half morsels. Repeat layers 1 more time.
Fold plastic wrap overhang over top of ice cream mixture/morsels and freeze overnight. To serve, lift frozen tiramisu from pan using plastic wrap overhang. Remove plastic wrap. Dust top with baking cocoa. Slice into 1-inch slices; cut each slice in half.
1 package (3 to 3 1/2 ounces) soft ladyfingers can be used in place of crisp. If you don’t use liqueur, sweeten the espresso or coffee a bit.