Makes 6 servings, about 1 cup per serving
The Secret Ingredient
- ●2 packages (3.2 ounces each) dry ramen noodles (discard seasoning packet)
- ●2 teaspoons olive oil
- ●½ cup sliced onion
- ●2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ●1 ¾ cups sliced shiitake mushrooms
- ●1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger
- ●4 cups water
- ●1 tablespoon Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- ●¼ cup sliced carrot
- ●2 green onions, chopped
- ●2 hard-cooked large eggs, peeled and quartered lengthwise
- ●Toasted sesame seeds
Prepare ramen noodles according to package directions (do not use seasoning). Drain; set aside.
Heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and ginger; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add water and bouillon; cook for 5 minutes. Add noodles and chicken; cook until heated through.
Serve with carrot, green onions, eggs and sesame seeds.