Opens in a new window
- This Cilantro Dip makes a great appetizer. It’s delicious with vegetables, on toast, or with crackers. It can also be used as a salad dressing by thinning with a bit of water or vinegar.
The Secret Ingredient
- ●1 1/2 cups cilantro leaves
- ●1/2 cup mayonnaise
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
- ●1/3 cup pepitas or sunflower seeds, toasted
- ●1/3 cup grated cotija cheese
- ●1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- ●1 large clove garlic, peeled
- ●2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●1/4 cup water
Place cilantro, mayonnaise, media crema, pepitas, cheese, vinegar, garlic and bouillon in blender; cover. Blend for 10 seconds or until smooth, adding water to help blades move.
Serve with assorted vegetables and crackers.
Add 2 tablespoons more water to obtain a thinner consistency for a salad dressing.