Opens in a new window
- Ready in less than 30 minutes, this simple Eggs Benedict recipe gets some extra tangy sensations from mustard, dill and lemon juice in the savory sauce. This is a perfect choice when you want to offer something a little different for breakfast, brunch or lunch.
The Secret Ingredient
- ●1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- ●1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ●1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ●1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- ●1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- ●Nonstick cooking spray
- ●6 large eggs
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons water
- ●6 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- ●6 slices smoked ham
- ●Fresh dill for garnish
Combine media crema, mustard, lemon juice and bouillon in small saucepan. Heat over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until hot (do not boil). Add 1 teaspoon dill; set aside.
Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat; crack eggs into skillet, being careful not to break yolks. Reduce heat to low; when egg white is set and edges are cooked, add water. Cover skillet and cook until done the way you like.
Top each toast with 1 slice ham and 1 cooked egg; top with Media Crema sauce. Garnish with dill.