Thai Chicken Tacos
Makes 8 servings, 1 taco per serving
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into ½-inch strips
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed or canola oil
- 5 tablespoons Maggi® Sweet Chili Sauce
- ¼ cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 16 sprigs cilantro
- 2 limes, quartered
Combine chicken, lime juice, garlic, shallot, fish sauce and 2 teaspoons soy sauce in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; press with fingers to distribute marinade.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Using tongs, transfer chicken and shallot to skillet. Discard marinade. Cook chicken, turning frequently, for about 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
Combine sweet chili sauce, peanut butter, rice vinegar and remaining teaspoon soy sauce in small bowl; whisk until thoroughly mixed.
Place 2 to 3 pieces of chicken on each warm tortilla. Top with peanut sauce, cabbage, radishes and cilantro. Squeeze lime juice over tacos.