Tortelloni with White Beans and Escarole
Makes 6 servings, about 1 cup per serving
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated chicken & roasted garlic tortelloni
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 large bunch (about 14 ounces) escarole, rinsed and chopped
- ¾ cup water
- ½ teaspoon Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes; cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Stir in escarole; cook for 1 minute or until escarole starts to wilt. Add water and bouillon; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until escarole is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
Add pasta and beans to skillet. Stir to combine. Top with cheese.